We at “DesigningGeeks.com” secure and respect the privacy of our users. We are strictly compliant of the global privacy policies/ guidelines in order to safeguard your interests. We collect personal information about our users in order to serve them for our products, services and support.
When we collect information
We collect information about you if you register with or use one of our websites or online services, purchase or use one of our services, contact us or work with us as a business partner.
We may collect information about you indirectly from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services where this is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
The Personal Data that We Collect and User Rights
We collect Personal and Non-Personal Information of our Users.
The Personal Information is collected during the process of registration/ signup on our Website i.e., name, email and contact details. Users payment/ banking/ financial details are also being collected for billing purposes, however the User use third party payment gateways to make and receive payments.
Whereas, the Non-Personal information is collected automatically by the system when any User visit our Website, which includes i.p. address, access time, browser and language.
These data are collected for the sole purpose of our records. We never share/ sell/ transfer Users Personal Data without consent.
We have following rights:
- Right to receiving a copy of your Personal Data held with us and status of its lawful use.
- Right to request for correction of your Personal Data that we hold.
- Right to remove/ delete your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing your Personal Data to any third party.
- Right to restrict/ suspend processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to request for transferring your Personal Data to self or any third party.
- Right to lodge complain with the appropriate authority in case of violation of the applicable laws.
To exercise the mentioned rights you may contact us through “Contact Us” link on our Website.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal and Non-Personal Data to the below mentioned third parties to serve you better and for growth and development of the Company.
- With Professionals i.e., accountants, auditors, lawyers, bankers and insurers to advise us on the services being offered to our users.
- With marketing and promotional companies to serve you with personalised ads/ promotions regarding our products and services.
- With Legal and Government departments related to compliance, audit, court orders, security, fraud, sale of assets, amalgamation/merger, acquisition, reorganisation, insolvency, etc. to comply with their regulations.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data as long as you keep your account with us and is reasonably needed. However, in some circumstances, we may keep it even after you close your account i.e., to comply with regulatory and legal obligations and to enforce our contracts/ agreements.
Security of Personal Data
Wel use high standard safeguards to secure our users data to minimise the risk of loss/ unauthorised access of data. We respect your trust on us, therefore we use highly encrypted systems/ applications to protect our databases.
We maintain stringent policies and procedures to deal with any Personal Data breach, however we cannot guarantee to absolute protection and security of Personal Data. We will inform you and the appropriate authorities in case of any breach of data security.